When to call CCI Tech’s Emergency Hotline
Members of the CCI Tech Team are on call 24/7 for any Emergencies that happen throughout the day. When you call our Emergency Hotline, (408) 848 – 1137 x 2, you will always be able to get in touch with someone to assist you.
But, should you?
What constitutes an emergency?
CCI Tech considers the following to be Emergencies warranting a call to our hotline:
- Building Power Outage
- Server(s) will not turn on
- Network Outage
- Company-wide Email Outage
- Virus/Ransomware has infected one or more computers
- Any issue affecting multiple computers or the business-critical infrastructure
CCI Tech does not consider the following to be Emergencies:
- Desktop support
- Printer issues
- Email issues (adding email to mobile device, configuring Outlook, etc)
- Need a file restored on the server
- Can’t connect to the VPN
CCI Tech’s office is regularly staffed Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm PST/PDT for non-emergency calls. Staff can be reached by calling (408) 848 – 1137 x 1 or by emailing email@example.com.